LOLSKETCH LOLSKETCH

Most of the jokes were bad and predictable. Some of them could have a greater impact if the characters had more personality and fluider animation. Apart from that the presentation, voice acting and style were great. The transitions were pretty charming too. Great job, just take a little more time to think of good jokes next time.

The turtle killed the sun The turtle killed the sun

Haha excellent! Really loving that silly style you've got. Had a good laugh from this!

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Hilarious!

I hope you'll do another sequel in the future! All of you did a great job :D

Aura Braver Aura Braver

Original concept c:

The innovative gameplay made it alotta fun to play, very nicely done ;3

Miami Shark Miami Shark

I <3 Mausland

Very well done. It's fun as hell to create rampage like this :D I love the arcade style, keep it up!

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

waw...

This game is... huge 0.0

lol, yeah I think you went pretty overboard but it's a really nice game. To be honest I don't like sprites and stuff but I can understand for such a big project.
One of the biggest level editors I've ever seen...
Anyway, I don't think this game is perfect because after some shine sprites it gets less fun and the fact that actually EVERYTHING in this game is made out of sprites it made the graphics look pretty bad. Still very good game. Keep it up ;)

[BUG NOTE:]The bob-omb boss was holding mario. At that moment another bomb he threw before exploded. Now mario was gone, and the bob-omb was bugged. I could still open the menu and exit the level.

Isle of Eisengard (loop) Isle of Eisengard (loop)

Excellent, it's really got that island-vibe! I only think the three repeating drum sounds on the back could be clearer. I'm not quite feeling that boom-boom-boom if you know what I'm saying. Anyway keep it up!

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

"Clearer" huh? I wouldn't know how to go about doing that to be honest
I need the boom, but I was at a battle with myself the whole time trying to clean it up and have it there at the same time.
Gotta git that boom boom boom

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

te gek...

...vooral de bass natuurlijk en op 32:00 hoor je ook de drums heel goed.
Keep up the good!!!