Aura Braver Aura Braver

Original concept c:

The innovative gameplay made it alotta fun to play, very nicely done ;3

Miami Shark Miami Shark

I <3 Mausland

Very well done. It's fun as hell to create rampage like this :D I love the arcade style, keep it up!

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

waw...

This game is... huge 0.0

lol, yeah I think you went pretty overboard but it's a really nice game. To be honest I don't like sprites and stuff but I can understand for such a big project.
One of the biggest level editors I've ever seen...
Anyway, I don't think this game is perfect because after some shine sprites it gets less fun and the fact that actually EVERYTHING in this game is made out of sprites it made the graphics look pretty bad. Still very good game. Keep it up ;)

[BUG NOTE:]The bob-omb boss was holding mario. At that moment another bomb he threw before exploded. Now mario was gone, and the bob-omb was bugged. I could still open the menu and exit the level.

NG Poster Collab NG Poster Collab

Neat

The concept of it was awesome, NG characters drawn by different authors. It turned out to something great ;)

JKAmovies responds:

Thanks :P

Closure. Closure.

Brilliant!!!

I'm very impressed by everything. The presentation and feeling of it was very nice done. I was amazed by the light effects, I've never seen something like this before. 10/10 for sure! Good job

Clinically Obese SMB Clinically Obese SMB

hilarious xD

But yeah, that's all. Made me laugh... I can't say much about it y'know. Good game though.

Griswold the Goblin 2 CH1 Griswold the Goblin 2 CH1

This game definedly deserves 10 stars

Why? The puzzles were brillaint, I really had to think things over and had to use the walktrough for a moment. i'm glad there is one. The original soundtrack was bothering me for a moment because it was looping and i still got it in my head. That doesn't mean the sounds was bad. Actually the soundtrack fits in this game and enjoyed the scene with the track playing on the background. that braings me to the animation and levels wich were also looking good and fitting. I don't have complaints about the gameplay so everything seems to be good. good job guys, this was surely a succes :)

Phantasmagor responds:

We're very glad you enjoyed the game and appreciated the challenge of the game :D Thanks for the review

Platformer game Platformer game

this lacks... ...much

first off all, i can skip aal levels by pressing a button and actually beat the game. Second, why are the platforms on top of the stage. the charater is out of the screen when jumping. Third, the frame rate is too slow, la-zy-_- Last, i've seen too many ball platftormers in my time on NG. Draw a character and make it more appealing.

Chase1336 responds:

thanks for the advice about the making a person

The Art of Shadow Legacy The Art of Shadow Legacy

wow!!!

nice storytelling and art. I really enjoyed it and hope to see more of your work :) Animations of these creatures and world will be though but i'm sure you can handle it, good luck

"Notepad Drawing Collab" "Notepad Drawing Collab"

Nice

everything is well made and it was fun participating in this. Thnx and keep it up ;)

JKAmovies responds:

Glad you had fun being a part of the collab :)