LOLSKETCH LOLSKETCH

Most of the jokes were bad and predictable. Some of them could have a greater impact if the characters had more personality and fluider animation. Apart from that the presentation, voice acting and style were great. The transitions were pretty charming too. Great job, just take a little more time to think of good jokes next time.

The turtle killed the sun The turtle killed the sun

Haha excellent! Really loving that silly style you've got. Had a good laugh from this!

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Hilarious!

I hope you'll do another sequel in the future! All of you did a great job :D

Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

That was hilarious

I had the least expectations after the first 10 seconds but actually it's amaaziiiingggg!!!

Super Smash Super Smash

That was fucking amazing!

This is was so well animated. Is this really your first video? Some tweens looked a little strange and the music didn't fit the animation sometimes wich is a shame cause it could have given the epic feeling to it a little more power ;) Keep it up, awesome job on this.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

It's great to see some chluaid stuff again :>

Excellent animation and story, I especially liked the fast run scenes. Can't wait for the sequel!
Keep it up, you're extremely talented ;)

Secondstamp's Demo Reel Secondstamp's Demo Reel

Snakey-Snake!!!

I lol'd so hard

Birthday 18 Birthday 18

SADFACE

That's though man :(
Happy birthday man, I wish you the best.

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

Good

It felt like you haven't put as many effort in it as your previous movies. That's a shame. Anyway, it's still a very good movie, real quality shit you made here. Good job once again.

--The Zelda Collab-- --The Zelda Collab--

I expected something so much better for a collab that took... a year? This collab is so overrated.